What is NFTFactory?
Deploy feature-rich NFT contracts 10x cheaper to Ethereum
You need your own contract for your NFT collection if you want:
- independence of centralized NFT marketplaces like OpenSea, Rarible
- support secondaries on all major NFT marketplaces: OpenSea, LooksRare, Rarible
- decentralized art storage like IPFS
- minting on your own website
- custom primary & secondary sales splits
- custom features: presale lists, mint passes, on-chain art, staking, vesting, etc.
- unique ASCII artist signature
Usually, your own contract requires coding or hiring your own developers, and costs ~0.5 ETH to deploy. Also, it might contain security issues that will lead to unrecoverable loss of funds or blocking bugs.
That's why we built our MetaverseNFT contract that already helped creators raise more than 1500ETH (~4.8M$) without any security issues.
Factory cuts down contract deployment cost to 0.02-0.04 ETH (~60-100$) instead of and lets you launch large NFT collections (e.g. PFP drops) with minting on your own website.
We've been able to reduce minting gas fees by using ERC721 instead of ERC721Enumerable standard
Disclaimer for pros: most of the users don't need Enumerable specific methods. But for those who need methods like
, you can use free Moralis API for fetching the same data
Before listing on sale on any marketplace, every user needs to pay a huge gas fee (100$+) to approve the marketplace to transfer the NFTs from the users' wallet in case of a successful sale.
With Buildship's MetaverseNFT contract, users will just list their NFTs for free on OpenSea, which might drive up your floor price & secondary sales volume.
Even more, Factory architecture allows everyone to build & connect Extensions with additional functionality: batch mint, presale, mint pass, on-chain art, dutch auction, delayed claim etc.